TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Conditions of Sale: General Conditions
1. The Management reserves the right to refuse admission or to eject a ticket holder for behaviour likely to cause damage, injury, nuisance or annoyance or failure to comply with the reasonable requests of the Management.
2. If admission is refused no monies shall be refunded.
3. It is the Responsibility of the purchaser to check all tickets at the time of purchase or on arrival (by post).
4. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase, except in the case cancelled performance / event. This does not affect your statutory rights.
5. Where credit is given in the circumstances as described in point 4. Any balance should be spent or reclaimed within a year or will be lost.
6. This ticket must not be sold or resold without the express permission from the Promoter of the event. Reselling a ticket for profit/commercial gain will make it void and the holder may be refused entry to or removed from the theatre. In addition, tickets bought from unauthorised sources will not be valid and admission to the event will not be permitted.
7. Any complaints about a ticket holder's ability to view the event shall be made to the Promoter/Manager promptly prior to or during the event.
8. Latecomers will only be admitted to the auditorium during a suitable break in performance.
9. The event promoter / management reserves the right to amend or make alterations to the singers, band/ cast and published details of the event as shall become necessary.
10. Neither the promoter nor the management accept responsibility for personal property brought into the venue unless caused by the negligence of the promoter or venue management.
11. All ticket prices quoted by the Box Office are for tickets purchased in advance of the performance or event. The promoter reserves the right to change the price at any time.
12. The unauthorised use of cameras, mobile phones, video or other form or recording equipment is strictly prohibited.
13. All offers are subject to availability and may be withdrawn at any time. They cannot be applied retrospectively or in conjunction with any other discount.
14. The management reserves the right to reallocate the booked seat without refund.
15. Special Offers: When advertised special offers may be subject to availability and restrictions. No two offers can be used in conjuntion with one another. For clarity, a special offer is any offer that isn't a standard price or concession (under 16, under 26, Senior Citizen, Registered Disabled) ticket. Special offers include (but are not limited to) family tickets, group rates, and early bird discounts.
16. Those who require a free carer ticket to enable them to attend are able to contact the box office in person or over the phone (01302 744335). If the person who requires assistance is unable to attend the free carer ticket will be void. This service is not available online. One free carer ticket per paid access ticket.
17. Children under the age of 14 must be accompanied by an adult in the next adjacent seat for the duration of the performance.
18. When an event is rescheduled due to unforeseen circumstances, all previous tickets are no longer valid and must be exchanged. It is the responsibility of the ticket holder to ensure that their ticket is valid and correct. If a ticket holder is unable to attend the rescheduled date, it is their responsibility to inform Carlton Entertainments.